Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
For more than 50 years, Concorde Career Institute in the heart of Jacksonville, trains health care professionals in career-focused programs such as nursing, dental assisting, medical office administration, physical therapist assistant, surgical technology, sonography, and more. Concorde's blended learning model provides diploma and associate degree programs designed to help you successfully move from the classroom and into real-world careers.*
Whether you're from Florida or Georgia, the Jacksonville campus is an easy commute. The campus is centrally located in Jacksonville near some of the region's leading hospitals off of Interstate 95 and Belfort, one-half mile past Dave & Buster’s off Salisbury Road. Situated in the Baymeadows, the Dog Wood Park of Jacksonville sits in our backyard and we are across the 202 from St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside.
Frequent class starts
The Concorde Jacksonville campus provides students with labs, a student/career services center, a learning resource center, and more. Our experienced instructors are always willing to go above and beyond to help students pursue a new health care career. Contact our admissions office today to learn more!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
The Medical Office Administration diploma program is offered online by Concorde's Kansas City campus, and includes in-person local externship experiences arranged within 200-miles of the local Concorde campus.
The Medical Office Administration program is offered online by Concorde's Kansas City campus, with in-person local externship.
Address and Hours
7259 Salisbury Rd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
FX: (904) 807-0108
Campus Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm|
Concorde Jacksonville Campus Resources
The Jacksonville Campus offers students a number of resources to aid them in pursuing health care career focused education and job support.
- Net Price Calculator
- Jacksonville Campus Catalog
- Jacksonville Campus Textbook List
- Annual Security Report
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement Sexual Predator/ Offender Registry
- Graduation & Employment Rate Disclosures
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Federal Student Disclosures
- Current Tuition
- Tuition Cost per Credit
Community & Externship Relationships
Concorde believes in preparing students for their career with practical, hands-on experiences and that includes opportunities to learn while providing care to real patients.
Prior to graduation, students will complete a number of hours in a clinical setting or externship, depending upon their program of study. We are proud to work with some of the region's leading healthcare providers to provide training and resources.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
The Concorde Career Institute campus in Jacksonville, Florida is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 4064.
- The Dental Assistant program in Jacksonville, FL is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595.
- The Practical Nursing program in Jacksonville, FL is approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Department of Health, Board of Nursing: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252; 850-488-0595; floridasnursing.gov.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program in Jacksonville, FL at is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 904-725-0525 or email LHurtak@glassfloatjunkie.com.
- The Respiratory Therapy program in Jacksonville, FL (#200545) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program in Jacksonville, FL is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program in Jacksonville, FL is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRC-DMS).
Are You College Ready?
How you think and what you love about life might give you important insights about your college readiness. Our NEW College Readiness Quiz provides instant feedback with your results. Click the button to get started!